New player question

Checkout our guides made by expert!

Maingamers
Posted: 22 Aug 2017 11:17

So I just started this game so please be nice. What are VITs? Thank you

4 reply
Maingamers
Posted: 31 Aug 2017 15:21

VIT is vitality. It's your stamina that you use to play the dress up chapters. Main story chapters are 3 VIT per try while in Dream Forest it costs 6 VIT.

Maingamers
Posted: 06 Nov 2017 00:21

Hello, I've been wondering about this for a while. What time exactly does a day change from one day to another? 12.00 AM? 12.01? And does everything restart right away from AP to Daily Sign-In and Elf's Toy and Love Wheel things or is it just anything but the AP? Right now it's 12:17 AM and my AP is yet to be recharged but the rest indicates that it's already a new day.

I'm newbie so I don't really know things yet. Thank you

Maingamers
Posted: 06 Nov 2017 00:27

Scratch that. It's 12:01 AM and everything else but the AP and VIT are yet to be recharged instantly to their full capacity. I get about the whole getting AP thing for free only from a message. But VIT? I thought it's recharged instantly once the day starts

Maingamers
Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:47

You just need to play the game I advise when you started playing it for you every query will be solved slowly and steadily. You just need to maintain dissertation help online and the patience puzzles will be resolved.