Maingames Icon

Maingames Community

Gift shop event sunflower

Report all errors found in Dress Up Diary here!

Maingamers
Posted: 08 Apr 2017 14:08

The gift shop where you can make the sunflowers is missing, yesterday it was there, today its missing, so you cant unpack the boxes... , you can redeem the sunflowers though..

3 reply
Maingamers
Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:03

Christmas giftsI moved to a new neighborhood last year and sponsor 5 women. Where I came from, we didn't exchange Christmas gifts....but today I overheard someone talking about buying a Christmas present for her sponsor's children. This made me wonder if I could be expected to buy gifts for my sponsors. I don't have any problems with this.....but I don't want my sponsors to feel obligated to buy me something or feel awkward if I give them a gift and they don't have something for me. And I will feel awkward if my sponsors give me something and I don't have a gift for them. Your thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Maingamers
Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:21

The gift is just a gift. You don't need to feel awkward when you received it or give it. Take it easy. Try to talk with people, if you receive a gift you didn’t expect it doesn’t mean that it is expected a gift and from you. Maybe a person wants just to make you a little surprise and to thank you. About if you need to buy a gift or not, you should think if you want to buy and if you have a possibility and budget. I like to buy and to give presents. It always brings me happy to please my friends. I can give even cards with some handwritten comments in there or some gift baskets. It is the easiest and the most affordable gifts that you can buy. Gift baskets I always buy from this service. https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/ They are the best for their customer support, fast shipping and affordable prices.

Maingamers
Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:57

Hi Faithfull, I agree with you about the gifts and thanks foe sharring with the service of gift basket, I think I'll buy something from there for my mother