Maingames Icon

Maingames Community

makeup problem! !!

Report all errors found in Dress Up Diary here!

Maingamers
Posted: 05 Feb 2017 05:00

I spend 15 diamonds and then 32 diamonds trying to buy makeup diy and they both just left me with the default! I spent time picking the right style twice and clicked "save and buy" and I still only have default..now I officially have 3 of the same default makeup when I spent 47 diamonds for new customize ones.... can I just have my diamonds back? The makeup doesn't work for me.

3 reply
Admin
Posted: 07 Feb 2017 17:56

Hi Dear, may i know your character name, your number ID and the details (date and time) so we can check your character logs. thank you :)

Maingamers
Posted: 13 Feb 2017 04:01

I have the same issue, who do I contact?

Maingamers
Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:15

Ohh, I ask all women and girls to be more careful when choosing cosmetics. Recently I bought myself a new set of cosmetics from Chanel and after some time my skin became very dark and acne appeared on it. I went to the doctor and he told me that maybe it’s a matter of non-original cosmetics and then I realized that I was deceived. I immediately started looking for a clinic for treatment and found out about http://www.cliniquechloe.com/. I immediately went there and soon I will again look young. So be careful.