Maingames Icon

Maingames Community

Dress up Diary or Romantic Diary? *URGENT*

Report all errors found in Dress Up Diary here!

Maingamers
Posted: 28 Jan 2017 09:31

Going through the appstore i just found out theres 2 different games from 2 different companies that are the same. Romantic Diary and Dress up Diary. So, it seems Romantic Diary has more stages and content in general, and I just wanna know how is this possible, is it another server? (doesnt seem because its made by another company -NGAMES-). I searched and searched and i cant find any mention to this topic, can someone illuminate me please? Ty

10 reply
Admin
Posted: 31 Jan 2017 17:07

Hi Dear, Dress Up Diary and Romantic Diary is a same Developer but different publishers :)

We got license to publish in Indonesia, and some other country so players who can play Dress Up Diary cannot play Romantic Diary due to the IP Restriction and So do Romantic Diary players cannot play Dress Up Diary ^_^

Basically its same but we have a special content that you can't get from Romantic Diary. Such as a traditional costume from Indonesia

Maingamers
Posted: 13 Feb 2017 04:25

But how about sets? In romantic diary in closet are a lot of sets, but in dress up diary are just few of them, or how about love character, in romantic diary I gathered a lot of time love stones for buying Neil, but in dress up diary this character does not exist in love system. The question is, will this character appear in dress up diary with time, and in closet will appear more sets? My opinion is that dress up diary is more interesting, I thought that it is original game, but now know that they are the same, but romantic diary has more things. I want to know if dress up diary will have more things too or just this is all?

Maingamers
Posted: 17 Feb 2017 07:31

So basically you stole the content? Damn, if I had known this I wouldn't have invested so much time in your version.

Admin
Posted: 20 Feb 2017 10:20

Hi Dear, we have the license :) so we are not stole it.

Let me give you an example..

Do you know McDonals? They have a licence to open their store in asia and the menus are slightly different due to their interest. So we open the Romantic Diary (our version called Dress Up Diary) on some country with slightly different event :) yes because their interest.. its just like a branch market

SAME developer (who create this game) but DIFFERENT publisher.

Maingamers
Posted: 16 Jul 2017 00:46

If you have the same developer shouldn't both versions of the game have the same content?

Maingamers
Posted: 14 Dec 2017 15:49

Ah is that why there is two game, and i'm unable to play it again that time. I played Dress Up Diary at first, than i uninstalled it because my phone mess up. After sometimes i want to played it again but unable to download it, probably it's because i studied aboard. Though i can play it again now xD

Maingamers
Posted: 27 Feb 2018 23:15

I recently downloaded a romantic diary. If this is one game. Why is the content so different? Why different prices? I became very upset when I saw it :с

Maingamers
Posted: 07 Mar 2018 08:07

Just chill out, Dude!

Maingamers
Posted: 25 Jun 2018 00:11

I didn't know there was two. My account was on romantic diary in the end.