Maingames Icon

Maingames Community

[News] Update Break the Limit

Get the latest information & game updates

Admin
Posted: 19 Jan 2017 16:21

Hello Avengers!

Explore new things that you can do in Crazy Gods with the latest update “Break the Limit”! Let’s check them out one by one.

1. New Feature: Hero Awakening

Break your heroes’ limit with the new “Awakening” feature! Find out about this new feature by simply tapping on your hero(es), and find the “Awaken” button.

To awaken your heroes, you need to fulfill these requirements:

• Your hero must be an Orange Grade hero

• Hero’s min. level:

1. Talent 23 : Level 110
  2. Talent 20 : Level 100
  3. Talent 18 : Level 90
  • Have sufficient amount of awakening elixir

Once you have fulfilled all the requirements, you can awaken your hero!

Awakening complete! You can get extra stats and a powerful-looking hero interface!

Note: Awakening Elixir can be obtained from Vanquisher chest reward, or you can buy it from Vanquisher Store using Vanquisher Coins.

2. New Daily Event: Vanquisher

Face other players, defeat them, and be the vanquisher champion! Get resourceful materials here, by being the best amongst all!

In Vanquisher, you can challenge other players from your server in the “Tournament” menu.

In the future, we will also have “X-Server Rank” where you can challenge other players from other servers! Look forward to it~

In the “Tournament” menu, you can challenge the 3 available opponents on the stage; or you can change them by pressing the “Change” button.

There’s also a milestone that you can aim for in Tournament! Get instant prizes by winning 5, 10, or 15 matches in total.

After participating in the tournament you will obtain Vanquisher Points and Vanquisher Coins, which you can exchange in the Vanquisher Store.

Remember: each item have its own trade limit.

Defeat all opponents to get Vanquisher Points! The more points you get, the bigger your chance to be the Vanquisher Champion.

When the Vanquisher event ends, champions will get rewards according to their rank.

3. New Daily Event: Combat

Another new and exciting daily event is “Combat”!

In Combat, you need to defeat the opponents shown on your screen (tier 1, 2, and 3)

Every time you defeat the opponent, you will get Trial Points as a reward. The more opponents that you defeat, the more Trial Points you will get!

Once you’ve reached tier 3, you will get a treasure box containing trial points which you can open for up to 5 times a day (open more boxes, get more points!)

The Points you get can be exchanged for useful items at the Champion Trial Store.

4. New Feature: Gear Upgrade

Enhance your equipment’s power by upgrading them! “Gear Upgrade” feature is available on the home menu.

You can power up your equipments in the Gear Upgrade Menu. However, please pay attention to the requirements before upgrading them:

• Equipment must be an Orange Grade or above

• Blue equipment is required as an upgrade material

• Diamond, Copper Ore, and Iron Ore are also needed for the upgrade

Note: You can get Diamond, Copper Ore, and Iron Ore at the Champions Trial Store.

That’s all about the “Break the Limit” update! We’ll be waiting for you in Crazy Gods! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Have some questions? Please contact us!

Facebook Admin Crazy Gods : Monday - Friday (09:30 - 18:00 WIB)

Customer Service :

• Email : cs@maingames.com
  • Phone : 021 - 80682225 ( Operational Hours 09.30 - 21.00 WIB / GMT+7 )
2 reply
Maingamers
Posted: 03 Sep 2019 02:54

Very cool and excellent ideas you have shared with the public to renovate their house. There should be people who wanted to improve the beauty of their house and getting lots of help here. Thanks for your pro essay suggestions these would be quite appreciated by the public.

Maingamers
Posted: 08 Oct 2019 13:06

Yes, I want to break my hero's limit with the new awakening feature but I don't know how to awake them. I am working for the best resume writing service and nowadays, there are lots of work on me and because of this, I don't have time to search for this. But I am glad, I was searching for something and found your post.