Maingames Community

Wu 32

Maingamers
Posted: 08 Jan 2017 22:09

OK I need to clear some things up. Wu 32 for those who know have a reputation. So let's clear things up and tell you why. Pb is strong player, Wu well their higher players buffed can't beat me not buffed. It's not PB Shu 32 is worried about, and definitely not Wu 32. What Shu 32 is worried about is PB mom's credit card. That thing gives the whole server an ass whooping. I am sure his mom pulls her hair out when she gets her bill. Wu always say "we don't need PB", but when task or war comes up boy are they asking for him. Now we can't get to Wu because the PB credit card has duplicates at everyone of their gates, thousands of duplicates. Now PB does not play as much anymore. People think it's because he is bored, but I think his credit card limit is smaller or cancelled, lol. So again Wu 32 sucks and PB credit card is a beast.

5 reply
Maingamers
Posted: 09 Jan 2017 03:53

Indeed, it is something that needs addressing in the game. While I'm sure many of us are vip player, we progress faster etc which is right if you make a monatery investment, but this game should never reach a point where by money alone a single player can win tasks or control the map by themselves. Either have a daily cap on the amount of gold dupe that can be bought or increase the cost so that every dupe cumulatively costs more - this would fit with other mechanics in the game.

Maingamers
Posted: 09 Jan 2017 13:11

I think this thread maker (Richard Bowen) already frustrated and no longer able to face reality. may not yet mature enough to deal with the situation the adult game.

Maingamers
Posted: 09 Jan 2017 13:38

richard bowo is the one simple example of suck and lick my ass player, watch your mind n your finger to tap boy, dont be like a baby girl whos always crying when her doll are stolen, lol

Maingamers
Posted: 10 Jan 2017 16:57

Lol its true what you said richard. Wu s32 all only about pb. Not about this dhani clown....

Maingamers
Posted: 10 Jan 2017 21:50

akua.....akua.....akua......

mijon.....mijon....mijon.....