Strongly asking post the list of the upgrade General probability chart, is our legitimate rights and interests to knows the %., Player been try to upgrade since day one when the patch announce of upgrade general and still not getting it open, why Maingames need to hides the Probability of the Success rate? should be more Transparency, as we are Paid Customer we should know what we paying for. the funny thing is people VIP0 or VIP1 got awaken more than vip8 and about.
As this Game Host in China.
Reads as follows, please note in red, and the other:
Shanghai Industrial and Commercial Telephone: 021-64220000
Indonesian translate here https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=id&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mcprc.gov.cn%2Fwhzx%2Fbnsjdt%2Fwhscs%2F201612%2Ft20161205_464422.html&edit-text=
they are in chinese law, after google translate to english as below as international common law approve language
Ministry of Culture on regulating online gaming operators to strengthen supervision of the matter in hindsight inform Man City  32 provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the cultural department (bureau) Xinjiang production and construction Corps, Bureau of culture, Radio, television, the Tibet Autonomous Region, Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Chongqing cultural market (integrated) administrative law enforcement Team:in recent years, China's online game industry has developed rapidly in the promotion of the cultural market network development, Enrich the people's cultural and recreational activities, expand and guide the cultural consumption and so played a positive role. However, the online game business unit operating responsibility is unclear, disguised induce consumption, poor protection of user rights and interests are also increasingly prominent. In order to further regulate the order of online game market, protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers and enterprises, and promote the healthy and orderly development of online game industry, according to "Internet Information Service Management", "Internet Culture Interim Provisions", "Interim Measures for Online Game Management" laws and regulations, hereby notify the relevant issues as follows:
First, clear online game operators range
(1) online game operator refers to the network game operators to open network game users register or provide network game downloads and other ways to provide online gaming products and services to the public , And through the network game user fees or to e-commerce, advertising, sponsorship, etc. to gain the interests of behavior.
(2) online game operators through open user registration, open network game charging system, providing direct login to the server client software to carry out online game technology testing, belonging to online game operators.
(3) Online game operation enterprises shall provide users' systems, charging systems, program downloading and publicity and promotion services for the online game products of other operating enterprises and participate in the revenue sharing of the online game operation, which shall be jointly responsible for the operation.
Second, regulate online games virtual props distribution services
(4) online game operator issued by enterprises, users in legal tender direct purchase, use online game virtual currency to buy or certain exchange ratio obtained and have within direct exchange game other virtual items or value Service function of the virtual props, in accordance with the provisions of online game virtual currency management.
(5) The online game operation enterprise shall change the version of the online game, increase the types of virtual props, adjust the virtual props function and use period, and hold temporary activities, it should promptly in the official homepage of the game or the game position notice public virtual objects involved The name, function, pricing, conversion ratio, the validity period and the corresponding gifts, ** or transaction information.
(7) The online game operator shall publicize the random selection results of the participating users on the official website of the game or in a prominent position in the game, and keep relevant records for the relevant departments to inquire. The record keeping time shall not be less than 90 days. When publishing random results, some measures should be taken to protect user privacy.
(8) When the online game operation enterprise provides the virtual props and value-added services by means of random extraction, it shall provide other virtual props for the users at the same time, and use the online game virtual currency to purchase other virtual props and value-added services. .
(9) The online game operator shall not provide the online game virtual currency to legal tender currency or physical services, but the online game operation enterprise shall terminate the provision of online game products and services, refund the users in the legal currency or other ways accepted by the users. Of the virtual currency except the case.
(10) online game operators may not provide users with virtual props exchange legal tender services, to provide users with virtual props exchange small physical, physical content and value should comply with relevant state laws and regulations.
Third, strengthen the network game users Protection
(11) online game operators should be required to use a valid **** online game users real names registered, and save the user registration information; visitors may not use the landing mode network game users within the game Recharge or consumer services.
(12) online game operators should limit online game users in a single game within a single recharge amount, and in the user to recharge or consumption when sending the user to confirm the information sent. Confirmation information should include the recharge or consumption of the legal currency or virtual currency amount, access to the virtual props or the name of value-added services such as content, as well as moderate entertainment rational consumption tips. Online game operators should keep the user recharge and consumption information records of not less than 180 days.
(13) network game operators should strictly implement the "online game minors guardianship project" the relevant provisions. The online game business units are encouraged to set up under-age consumer spending quotas to limit the time for underage users to play games and take technical measures to screen scenes and functions that are not suitable for underage users on the basis of the implementation of the "guardianship program for minors in online games".
(14) online game operators should be marked in a prominent position in the game user rights protection contact. The online game business unit may request the online game user to produce the personal valid **** that is consistent with the registered identity information when the legal rights and interests of the online game user are infringed or a dispute occurs with the online game user. Review the real, should assist online game users for evidence. The authenticated real name registered users, online game business units have the burden of proof to its evidence according to law.
(15) network game operators to take effective measures to protect the user's personal information, to prevent the user's personal information disclosure, damage, unauthorized user information shall not be in any way to third-party businesses or individuals.
Fourth, strengthen the network game operators a matter of ex post regulation
(16) the cultural administrative departments and the cultural market comprehensive law enforcement agencies to make full use of law enforcement cooperation mechanism cultural market network, network game market the full implementation of the "double a random public" supervision. To continuously improve the level of random checks of online games, more complaints against the network game business units, to increase the frequency of random checks and routine checks, focusing on regulation. The results should be promptly announced to the public.
(17) local cultural administrative departments and cultural market comprehensive law enforcement agencies to strengthen the online game market credit supervision, in accordance with the "Who punish, who included" principle, the illegal network game business unit blacklist or warning List, and in conjunction with the relevant departments to implement joint punishment, and strengthen the illegal network game business units and the responsible persons of credit constraints.
(18) All levels of cultural administrative departments and cultural market comprehensive law enforcement agencies to strengthen the area of online game business units of guidance, services and training. Provincial cultural administrative departments should organize and guide enterprises to carry out policies and regulations and business norms of training, regular inspection of enterprise content self-examination and operational norms and other related system implementation, in time for the online game business units to provide administrative guidance.
Fifth, a serious investigation of illegal operators behavior
(19) online game operators engaged in the notice (a), (b), the activities specified in (c), operation without obtaining approval number or obtain overdue record number of network Games, and cultural administrative departments at or above the county level or cultural market comprehensive law enforcement agencies in accordance with the "Interim Measures for the management of online games," Article 30, Article 34 shall be investigated; to provide online games to download, or e-commerce, advertising, , Etc. shall be investigated and dealt with in accordance with Article 27 and Article 28 of the Interim Provisions on the Administration of Internet Culture.
Article 20 An online game operating enterprise shall abide by the provisions of Article 6, Article 18, Article 19, Article 19 of the Interim Measures for the Administration of Online Games, and engage in the online game virtual currency issuing services as prescribed in Item (4) The cultural administrative departments at or above the county level or the comprehensive law enforcement agencies of the cultural market shall investigate and punish them in accordance with the Interim Measures for the Administration of Online Games, if they violate the relevant provisions.
(21) If the online game operating enterprise violates the relevant provisions of (5), (6), (7) and (8) of this Circular, the cultural administrative department at the county level or above or the comprehensive law enforcement agency of the cultural market shall, Management Interim Measures, "the thirty-first to be investigated.
(22) If the online game operation enterprise violates the relevant provisions of item (9) of this notice, it shall be investigated and dealt with by the cultural administrative department at or above the county level or the comprehensive law enforcement agency of cultural market in accordance with Article 32 of Interim Measures for the Administration of Online Games.
(23) If the online game operation enterprise violates the relevant provisions of Item (10) of this Notice, it shall be investigated and dealt with by the cultural administrative department at or above the county level or the comprehensive law enforcement agency of cultural market in accordance with Article 30 of Interim Measures for the Administration of Online Games.
(24) online game operators in violation of the notice under the relevant provisions (k) of, and above the county level administrative departments of culture or cultural market comprehensive law enforcement agencies in accordance with the "Interim Measures online game" Article 34 to be investigated .
(25) online game operators in violation of the notice under section (xiii) the relevant provisions of the item, the cultural administrative departments above the county level or cultural market comprehensive law enforcement agencies in accordance with the "Interim Measures online game" Article 31 to be investigated .
(26) online game business unit in violation of the notice under section (xii), (xiv) of the relevant provisions of the cultural administrative departments above the county level or cultural market comprehensive law enforcement agencies in accordance with the "Interim Measures online game" third fifteen to be investigated.
This Circular 2017 Nian 5 Yue 1 implementation date. We hereby notify you.
ughhh my eyes, anyone pls translate this to bahasa :)
I wonder if admin or dev is going to respond on thia thread even if it is written in any bahasa they understand. Good luck fung I know you are doing it for transperency but c3k indo has hardly provided any since day1. It's discouraging even after being vip they igone our queries. Hope someday someone will take appropriate action
in other words, for random sampling must be provided by a relevant information? totally agree.. this starting make no sense at all, whenever non gold player could easily awaken, whether i spent a lot then have nothing.. if i contact them, they just saying, "luck is the factor of this awaken, so good luck in other opportunities".. how you feel if they said like that? while you have spent a lot to do this awaken?
I just Relay what I read over the game dev, original game chinese forum they are in same boat, that is why chinese Gov just issue that law, yes is a law i post in here not what I made up.
link in here, if you not able to read is okay just look at those picture, player doing awaken and how much they been use on gems and upgrade stones. you use your judgement.
I am afraid such laws won't be strictly applied in our country. There is always a way for MG to dodge the bullet.
@VJ, server is host in China, only if they move the server to somewhere else. so this law will be in place.